Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Royalty is heading back up to Western New York, Toronto and Cleveland to visit some special people in a few weeks!


Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car Friday morning from Avis for the weekend.

I'll be heading up to Western New York, Toronto and then I'll be continuing West through Erie, Pennsylvania en route to Cleveland, Ohio before returning home late Sunday night.

Friday, May 18th Louisville Bats at Rochester Red Wings 7:05PM

Saturday, May 19th Mets at Blue Jays 1:07PM

                                Indianapolis Indians at Buffalo Bisons 7:05PM

I'll be meeting up with our roadtrip buddies from Buffalo, Andrew Kulyk and Peter Farrell of the Ultimate Sports Road Trip aka USRT as well as Sean MacDonald and his pal Peter Sharp.

Sunday, May 20th Marlin at Indians 1:05PM

I plan to meet up with Rick Morris of the FDH Lounge as well as some other special guests from his media alliance network for a memorable breakfast. What a way to start a day.

In addition, I look forward to seeing our friend Bessanne who lives in Cleveland. She's planning to join me for the game as well.

If you're interested in going on this exclusive getaway royalty style just let me know so I can arrange to have you join me.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: