Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The King is planning to see his 7,000th Baseball Game Live in Pittsburgh at PNC Park!


Here's the game plan:

I'm renting a car Saturday morning from Avis for the weekend.

We're driving to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania before we return to NYC late Sunday night.

Saturday, June 9th Royals at Pirates 7:05PM

Sunday,  June 10th Royals at Pirates 1:35PM

**If mother nature cooperates between now and then this will be the King's historic 7,000th baseball game he's seen live in person**

If you want to join us to take part in this special occasion let me know so I can arrange for you to be there.

It's going to be a blast so why not come for a "royal" ride.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

1 comment:

Sean said...

Wish I could join you. I'll be in Atlanta watching the Jays that weekend. Last time I was in Atlanta, I flew to Pittsburgh to meet you guys, sadly won't be able to do that this time. Congratulations to the King!