Royalty Tours USA

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Royalty meets up with Rick Morris in his mobile FDH Lounge at Cracker Barrel in Twinsburg, Ohio!

The King, Rick Morris and I
After driving back from Detroit to head towards Washington D.C. on Friday night, we stopped off for a late night snack at Steak N Shake in Brooklyn, Ohio which was about 20 miles from the Super 8 we were staying at in Twinsburg, Ohio off I-480 Exit 36.

As many of you know back on January 18th, I had the privilege and honor of being interviewed by Rick Morris on Internet TV in the FDH Lounge. It was the 4th anniversary of his show at the time. The audio is posted right here on my blog for your listening pleasure. Please allow some time if you want to listen because it's 37 minutes long.

I've stayed in contact with Rick since I was on the show and I told him I was planning to be back in Cleveland on July 27th for the Indian game against the Angels at 12:05PM.

Rick tried his best to get the day off from his day job but his boss told him no. That was too bad. To add insult to injury, Ervin Santana of the Angels pitched a no-hitter. Even though it was against the Indians, Rick was still upset that he missed a chance to witness history. We had him there with us in spirit though.

Despite the unfortunate way things turned out that Wednesday afternoon, I told Rick beforehand that I had a plan B in place. I knew Rick didn't live terribly far from where we were staying in Twinsburg.

In addition, I know that area well from many years of experience on the road. I knew there was a Cracker Barrel up the road from the Super 8.

I arranged to have Rick meet us for breakfast so he could talk to the King and I as well as our new sports traveler Paul Derrick.

Rick was more than happy to make some time to join Royalty.

We got to catch up on things and we discussed our bigger and better plans for the future. With Rick's aid, I see Royalty taking off fast and furiously in the public eye.

Rick is fascinated by our story and he has positioned it to his network of contacts that he has. They are very interested in getting involved to back us up.

I feel thrilled and honored to go forward with this brilliant idea.

In the upcoming months, I plan to be in constant contact with these special people to help make this a reality.
As Rick says and I quote "you guys are living the dream." Now I want to take it to the next level as we'll decide what the best way is to market how we live the life of royalty.

Stay tuned as this amazing opportunity starts to unfold.

Furthermore, check back for the wrap up of this memorable week of sports travel as it comes to an end after many months of planning.

Thank you for reading and following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: