Royalty Tours USA

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Royalty schedule w/o 8/8

Here's the game plan:

Monday August 8th Padres at Mets 7:10PM

Tuesday August 9th Padres at Mets 7:10PM

The Hooligan's and Hooligals will be in attendance.

Wednesday August 10th Padres at Mets 7:10PM

Special appearance by Darren O'Donnell who will be visiting Citi Field as part of his Biking Tour of all the Major League Ballparks

Friday August 12th Rays at Yankees 7:05PM

Saturday August 13th Rays at Yankees 4:10PM

Sunday August 14th Rays at Yankees 1:05PM

Check back to see how it turned out.

Hope all my readers and followers have a great week.

As always, if you need assistance don't hesitate to ask.

Stay tuned for the rest of the road trip recaps. Trust me it will definitely be worth the wait.

In addition, I'll be doing my w/o 8/1 in review when time allows. Please bear with me as I try to catch on all my different whereabouts.

If you like to tweet you can follow me on Twitter too. @royaltytoursusa

Furthermore, we can hook up on Facebook and/or Four Square as well.

With all the ways to communicate these days, we should be always be in touch. Remember team work makes the dream work.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: