Royalty Tours USA

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Royalty meets up with more special people at Eichenkranz Restaurant in Baltimore!

After spending the night at Knights Inn in Somerset, Pennsylvania Saturday night July 13th, I got up Sunday morning and I drove 185 miles to Baltimore so I could meet up with my friends Peter & Carmen Agnew at the Eichenkranz Restaurant, which is located in the middle of a neighborhood on Fagley Street.

I got there around 11:30AM. Peter & Carmen arrived a little before me so they could hold a table & they told them I was on my way there. That way I was still able to order breakfast. We were waited on by Rose who loves seeing me when I come in. She loves hearing my accent when I place my order.

I sat down and I had bacon and eggs over hard with home fries and pancakes. It was excellent.

More importantly, I got to spend some precious time with Peter & Carmen. I know they love to see me when I'm in town. I was going to Oriole Park at Camden Yards to see the Orioles play the Blue Jays at 1:35PM that afternoon. With that being said, I arranged to go out of my way to meet up with them.

It worked out well as I had just enough time to drive back to the neighborhood near the ballpark where I parked the car.

I want to personally thank Peter & Carmen for joining me. It's always great to see them.

Stay tuned for the special post that will recap the game I saw at Camden Yards that afternoon.

Thank you for reading & following along.

Yours truly,

Gary Herman

No comments: