Royalty Tours USA

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Prince George's Stadium in Bowie, MD!

Prince George's Stadium 
Since the Nationals game went so long, we had very little time to get to Bowie on time.
Despite that fact, yours truly got us there barely in time for the first pitch at 6:10PM.

Like the game we saw in the afternoon, it went on and on.

The Bowie Bay Sox, the Double A affilate of the Baltimore Orioles played the Akron Aeros, the Cleveland Indians farm club. The Bay Sox won, 6-5 in 11 innings! The game lasted 3 hours and 37 minutes.

After the game, we drove home. I got home at 3:15AM after dropping off Bryan and the King.

Another successful trip was in the books.

I woke up and returned the car to Avis. I wound up driving 1,552 miles over the 4 days.

Afterwards I went to see my doctor, Dr. Mark Fierstein, for my annual exam. Everything checked out fine. He said to continue to enjoy the games. I told him make sure I'm in good health and I will.

No comments: