Royalty Tours USA

Monday, July 19, 2010

Schedule for w/o 7/19

Here's the game plan for the week ahead:

Tuesday Angels at Yankees 7:05PM

Thursday Royals at Yankees 7:05PM

Friday Royals at Yankees 7:05PM

Saturday Royals at Yankees 1:05PM

              Brooklyn at Staten Island 7:10PM

Sunday Royals at Yankees 1:05PM

Please feel free to check back to see how it turned out.

I hope you have a good week as well.

If you happen to be at one of the games please feel free to contact me.

Remember royalty is often imitated but can never be duplicated.

Royalty continues to perfect the art of sports travel to everyday people.

If you have a dream that you want to realize then I strongly suggest that you consult me.

I live to better myself and others in the process.

Stay tuned for a sample of what I'm talking about.

The w/o 7/12 in review is going to be one for the ages.

Don't just read about it, see how you can become part of it in the future.

After all, the life of royalty has its privileges.

Yours truly,

Prince Charming

No comments: